2) display position description/s and enter position type3) Head-count is added for positions with more than one employee
7) assigned their ST and OT hours for the periods as defined on the Hourly or Eligibility Calendar; and
Please review if necessary:
Search for the BudgetID etc for which you wish to budget. Please note that once the payroll has been setup reports can be run with the other listed report criteria,
1) To add employees:
a) Select the Employee ID from the pull-down menu and then tab; or
b) Click the "Add All Employees" button.
Please note that employee to be available for selection must be designed as "Hourly" on the Employee Roster.
2) The Division, Department, Supervisor, and Job Title information is played here from the entries made on the Employee Roster. Use the pull-down menu to select the position type. Please note reports can be run the position type entry.
3) Enter the headcount if the position applies to more than one employee. The Headcount is used to calculate the budget amount. For example, 600 Total_ST_Hours * $15 BaseHourlyRate * 2 Headcount = $18,000.
4) From the pull-down menus select the OrgUnit, AccountNum (for straight time) and OT-AccountNum. The OrgUnit defaults from the Employee Roster and can be changed here. In order for the AccountNum to be available for selection they need to designated as "Payroll" on Manage Budget Accounts.
For a 3% increase in pay you need to enter the rate change as “3”