If you want to enable Account Level Security in the Assign User Permissions Screen (Orgunit permissions tab) you will need to change a system setting.
- Goto System Management \ More \ App Config – Menu Editor
- Enter the System Password when prompted in the pop-up window
- At the first listed setting option (Enable Account Level Security), Change the value from 0 to 1
- Click Save COnfiguration Changes
- If the assign user permissions screen was open at the time, close the window and reopen it to see the accounts column.
- If it does not show when you re-open the screen, then please log out of the app and log back in.
Dynamic Budgets applies an optimistic security model assuming a user should have access to all accounts.When new users are created / or new OrgUnits are granted to an existing user they will inherit all accounts by default.
You can click the Accounts hyperlink in the Assign User Permissions and then uncheck accounts that you do not want the user to be able to access.
If you have enabled account level access to your system AFTER you created users and assign orgunit permissions, then you will have to go to each orgunit for each user and click Accounts and select all the accounts they should be able to access.
Note you might find it easier to delete the user OrgUnit permissions and start over (especially if the user has a lot of OrgUnits.