CLICK ON THE BLUE LINK ABOVE TO VIEW TUTORIALSee attached PDF's, and Other Tutorials & Freshdesk Page Links below
In general payroll as defined on Payroll Assignments can be distributed across fiscal periods based on number of pay periods, number of working days, or any other measure. Use this window to map the number of pay periods for each fiscal period/month. These pay period mappings are used to calculate the pro-rated expense of the annual salary for each fiscal period/month on the Payroll Assignments. This window also drives the number of pay periods specified per fiscal period on the Payroll Expense Definitions for the "Annual Amt - Custom PPDs" selection.
This article has the following section:
i) Relationship of this screen to Period labels/Company Definitions;
ii) Standard screen functionality
A) Setting up a new calendar
B) Duplicating an existing calendar
C) Deleting Pay Periods for a selected BudgetID
Specifying the number of pay periods is optional if you budget payroll expense evenly across all fiscal periods. By default the annual salary will be evenly split by the number of fiscal periods that are defined in Manage Company Databases:
- Some Organizations budget 2 payrolls per month and assume 2 pay period per each of the 12 months;
- Some Organizations budget payroll every two week, therefore 26 pay periods per year; and
- Some budget salary pro-rated based upon the number of paid working days in a month or fiscal period.
5. From the drop down menus select the Company DB and BudgetID you wish to duplicate. The grid will refresh with the data for that selection.
6. Click the "Duplicate Pay Calendar" button and the "Duplicate Pay Periods" pop-up screen appears;
Other Related Tutorials & Page Links: